I am always on a mission to find more rollup recipes – – I feel like every party needs a dip and a rollup , minimum ! Veggie Pizza was one of my first every go to appetizers when I started entertaining – and this is such a brilliant idea – make it into a wrap! Woo!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- homemade ranch dressing mix or 1 packet store-bought
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 Tablespoon finely minced fresh dill
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups assorted finely chopped vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or green bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, , salad dressing mix, and dill weed.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, or working an assembly-line fashion, spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla, going all the way to the edge. Divide vegetables and cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Starting at one end, roll each tortilla tightly and wrap individually in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing. Slice each roll up into 8 pieces.
- If the roll ups seem loose when you start to slice them (you see pockets of space or the vegetables seem to be falling out), feel free to unroll the tortillas and re-wrap them tightly.