I needed something green for my nephew’s Grinch party – and these were perfect, easy, and delicious!
- 4 Large Burrito Size Tortillas
- 1 Bag (5 Ounces) Pre-Washed Spinach
- FOR THE CHIVE CREAM CHEESE 2 (8 OZ) Bricks Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Garlic Chives, Minced
- 1 Cup Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- First, Make the Cream Cheese… In a Stand Mixer, combine the cream cheese the Ranch Dressing and the Chives. Mix at medium speed until the cheese becomes light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Lay out a Tortilla on a cutting boar. Spread about 1/4th of the Cream Cheese in an even coating over the entire Tortilla.
- Add a layer of the Spinach, overlapping to make a thicker layer.
- In the Canter of the Tortilla, over the cream cheese and spinach layers, add a line of the Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, about 1/4 inch round.
- With that line of pesto parallel to you, begin rolling from the bottom. Tight but not pressing too tight. Once you have the tortilla rolled into a log put it in the refrigerator for an hour for the cheese to set.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Slice each Tortilla log into a dozen same size slices (about 1/3rd inch each). Discard (or cook’s treat) the ends that do not look pretty, plate and return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled and ENJOY!