This Dip is so addicting , that it is dangerous. And so easy – serve with a fresh baguette – and its literally all I want to eat!
- about ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (see Note)
- 2-3 teaspoons Penzey’s Greek seasoning
- fresh baguette, sliced thinly
- (optional) balsamic vinegar
- On a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have a thin layer on the entire platter. You may use more or less here depending on your preference.
- Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta on top of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste.
- With a spoon carefully combine the ingredients. We found that we like a little drizzle of balsamic vinegar on top. If desired, drizzle a little balsamic on top.
- Serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip.