This was such a great meal for a couple reasons.. 1. I had bbq chicken in the crockpot the first day – cooked the whole package of chicken breasts, then shredded the two I had left over to put on this pizza the next day! I love meals like that! This orginally called for bbq pork, which I equally love, but had chicken on hand 🙂
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce (use your favorite)
- 1 cup cooked Kalua Pork (we love using our leftover shredded pork on pizza)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Pat the dough with floured hands to make a 12inch round pizza (using a baking pizza stone or round pizza pan). Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Spread your bbq sauce on bottom of one crust. Top with shredded pork, red onion and pineapple. Sprinkle pizza with three cheeses.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and melted and the crust is browned. Slice and enjoy immediately!!