3 T Butter, melted
3 packages of bella mushrooms – Stems removed and chopped finely and set aside
2 T Butter
1 Garlic Clove – minced
Filling (mix in a bowl)
3 Slices of bacon – cooked and broken into bits
2 T Yellow Onions – minced
2 tsp Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon parsley
1 C Crabmeat – cooked and drained
1/2 C Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 C Red Bell Pepper
1 container of marscapone cheese
1/4 C Italian Cheese Blend
1/4 tsp pepper
Topping / Cooking:
1/2 C Italian Cheese Blend
1/2 C Dry White Whine
1. Pre-heat oven to 400
2. Take the melted butter and toss it with the mushroom caps. Place the cap side up.
3. Saute the onion, garlic & mushroom stems together until they are tender (5 – 7 minutes)
4. Prepare a bowl with the stuffing items: lemon juice, crabmeat, bread crumbs, marscapone red bell pepper, bacon & 1/4 C of the cheese. Add the sautéed onions, garlic & mushroom stems and mix everything together.
5. Generously stuff the mixture in all the mushroom caps.
6. Pour the wine around the mushroom caps and top with the remaining cheese
7. Cook for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.