We eat Broccoli ALOT around here, I always like to find new ways to eat it. This way was soo good- Thank You Pinterest! Now if only MAX would eat it!!
- 5 cups raw broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons shaved fresh parmesan cheese
1Arrange broccoli in a saucepan, and steam covered for 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2Place broccoli in a large bowl.
3Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat.
4Add oil, garlic, cook 2 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant.
5Add oil mixture, rind, juice, and salt to broccoli, and toss to coat.
6Sprinkle broccoli mixture with cheese