This might be the most favorite thing I found on Pinterest this holiday season! I made 3 batches in December alone! I made a batch for Max’s teachers at daycare too, and they loved it! It tastes like a combination of a churro and cinnabon cinnamon buns. It was the perfect addition to my cookie tray!! 🙂
Cinnamon White Chocolate Pretzels December 29, 2012
1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz) I used the thatch ones because they would catch more chocolate
2/3 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
4. Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
5. While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
6. Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
7. Store in an airtight container.