I don’t think that it is a shock to anyone that I love Thanksgiving. I love Turkey. I love mashed potatoes and gravy. I LOVE stuffing… I can go on and on! Anyways, I also LOVE Day after Thanksgiving Sandwiches… especially in panini form 🙂 I saw this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine, and knew I had to make it right away for the Halloween party because it gives you just a little taste of what holiday is coming up next ! Yay!! 🙂
I did substitute Turkey for Rotesserie Chicken, because , well, its easy! Made the filling the day before too – LOVE THAT!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped Diamond of California® Pecans, toasted
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Add the turkey, celery, cranberries, cheese and pecans; toss to coat.
- Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with turkey mixture. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.