As many people know, I am not a big fan of mayo at all, so when I saw the ad in the newspaper for this recipe, I knew it had memorial day bbq at my house written all over it! It was so funny how many people came up to me and asked if this was the recipe from the newspaper, and how they wanted to make it too! 🙂
- 3 pounds new red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 tub PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish.
- Add water; cover with lid.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain.
- Place in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.