These were so surprisingly good ! You didn’t even miss the deep fryer! I whipped up a lemon/garlic/greek yogurt dipping sauce that tasted equally as sinful 🙂
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lb zucchini, cut into 4-5-inch sticks
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment (or whatever non-stick method you prefer).
- Place flour in a large zipper bag.
- Whisk eggs with 2 Tbsp water and place in a shallow dish.
- Place Panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish and mix to combine.
- Place zucchini in the bag with the flour and shake until well coated. Dip the zucchini into the egg and then into the panko, turning to coat well.
- Place breaded zucchini on the baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.