Long name for such an easy recipe! LOL This is adapted from Cooking Light.
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Pizza Dough
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 ounces shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Fresh Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. On a lightly floured surface, pat dough into a 12-inch circle; gently place dough on a pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Spread pesto evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Arrange grapes evenly over dough; top evenly with chicken. Top with garlic and mozzarella; sprinkle with Romano and pepper. Bake at 425° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with onions. Cut into 12 wedges.