I served this at our New Years Bash – Everyone loved it! I cut up Pumpernickle and Sourdough Bread for Dipping.
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell’s cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 package of lump crabmeat
- 1/2 package baby shrimp cooked
- crusty bread
- Combine everything but the crab, shrimp, crusty bread in a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until melted.
- stir occasionally.
- When melted, stir in the crab and shrimp.
- Garnish with red pepper if desired and serve with the crusty bread.