Here are the recipes for the Asiago Cheese Dip & Onion Rollups, and a picture of Mike’s Snow Miser/Heat Miser Display! LOL
I found this recipe at www.razzledazzlerecipes.com:
4 T. sun-dried tomatoes
1 C. mayonnaise
1 C. sour cream
1/2 C. shredded Asiago cheese, plus shredded Asiago cheese for garnish
1/4 C. green onions (cleaned, rinsed and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces)
Combine ingredients, except tomatoes and cheese for garnish, in food processor. Blend well at low speed. Add tomatoes and slowly mix by hand for about 1 minute. When ready to serve, heat through in microwave oven. Remove from microwave and sprinkle with Asiago cheese. Put in broiler and heat until cheese browns.
- 3 large yellow onions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package swiss cheese, grated
- 1 package burrito-size flour tortilla
- Chop onions.
- Place in frying pan with butter.
- Fry for 20 minutes or until onions are limp.
- Stir in cream cheese and grated swiss cheese.
- Stir until melts.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Roll and refrigerate overnight.
- To cook: Grease baking sheet.
- Cut into 1″ pieces.
- Bake, upright, at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.